LENOVO Tab M7 3G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset LENOVO Tab M7 3G?
- If you wish to begin the Hard reset of your device, start by holding the Power key and selecting Power off.
- When your tablet powers off, you can now begin holding the Power key and Volume Up at the same time till you see the Lenovo logo on the screen.
- You should now be located in the Recovery mode, from here navigate using Volume keys in order to select Wipe data/factory reset and then confirm the selection with the Power key.
- Confirm the process by selecting Yes the same way as in the previous step.
- Now watch the magic happen while your device removes all data and when its finished you will be greeted by the Android setup screen.
- Nice work!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.