LENOVO Vibe X2 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset LENOVO Vibe X2?
- Start by pressing the Power button to switch off the device.
- After that hold down the Power key until the device vibrates.
- Then press and hold together Volume Down + Volume Up button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- In the next step press the Volume Down to highlight “wipe data/factory reset”, and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data”. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select “reboot system now”.
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.