LG K51 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset LG K51?
- At first turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that push Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- If the LG logo shows up let go of the Power key, push Volume Down and press the Power key.
- Release all keys when you see the Factory Data Reset.
- Then select Yes. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Finally choose Yes with the Power button.
- Good job! All your data will be removed during the whole process.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.