LG K61 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset LG K61?
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then push Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- If the LG logo appears let go of the Power button, hold down Volume Down and press the Power button.
- If Factory Data Reset shows up release all keys.
- Then select Yes by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally choose Yes. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.