LG K92 5G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset LG K92 5G?
- At first switch off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power key when you see the LG logo pops up, push Volume Down and click the Power button.
- Let go of all buttons if Factory Data Reset shows up.
- Now select Yes. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Finally choose Yes by using the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a short while.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.