LOGIC X57A Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset LOGIC X57A?
- At first switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release the Power button if the LOGIC logo pops up.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode shows up.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose wipe data/factory reset and confirm with the Power key.
- After that select yes from the menu and confirm that.
- Finally choose reboot system now with the Power button.
- Good job! Your device will be password-free.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.