M TECH Eros 4G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset M TECH Eros 4G?
- First of all, you should turn your M TECH Eros 4G off, by holding Power Key for a few seconds.
- After your device turns off completely, you should hold down combination Power Key + Volume Down for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- When you see Android robot is displayed on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- The menu will appear, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, use Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Next confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes”.
- In a few seconds data wipe completes, and after that you should select option “reboot system now” to restart your phone.
- Your M TECH Eros 4G will be restarted in about a minute and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.