M TECH Opal Q9 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset M TECH Opal Q9?
- If you decided to perform Hard Reset operation on your M TECH Opal Q9, you should turn it off by holding down Power Key for a couple of seconds.
- Once your device is completely turned off, you should proceed to the Recovery Mode by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- When you see Android robot icon displayed on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- In Recovery Mode, you have to select option “wipe data/factory reset“, use Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data” next.
- In a few seconds after that, data wipe completes, and you should select option “reboot system now” after that to restart your smartphone.
- Your M TECH Opal Q9 will be restarted in a couple of minutes after that and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.