M TECH Turbo 4G Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset M TECH Turbo 4G?
- In order to perform Hard Reset operation, you should hold down Power Key for a couple of seconds to turn your M TECH Turbo 4G off.
- After your device turns off completely, proceed by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for a few seconds.
- In the following menu, select option Recovery Mode, using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to select.
- When Android robot is displayed on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- Form the next menu, select option “wipe data/factory reset“, use Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- For the next step, confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes”.
- Wait for a few seconds for data wipe to complete, and then select option “reboot system now” to restart your phone.
- Your M TECH Turbo 4G will be restarted in a couple of minutes and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.