MANTA MS4501 Quad Galactic Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MANTA MS4501 Quad Galactic?
- For this operation, you’ll need your MANTA MS4501 Quad Galactic turned off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to make it that way.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and after that proceed by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- From the appeared menu, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- In the following step, you should confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- In a couple of seconds after that, data wipe completes, and you should select option “reboot system now” after this.
- Your MANTA MS4501 Quad Galactic will be restarted as usual and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.