MANTA MSP4000 Comet Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MANTA MSP4000 Comet?
- In order to perform Hard Reset operation on your MANTA MSP4000 Comet, turn it off furstly by holding down Power Key for a few seconds.
- Once it’s completely turned off, you should proceed by holding down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- The menu will appear, use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset” through it, and then select it with Power Key.
- In the following step, select option “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm this operation.
- Wait for a few seconds till data wipe is completely done, and then select option “reboot system now” to restart your device.
- Your MANTA MSP4000 Comet will be restarted within a few minutes and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.