MARSHALL London Phone Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MARSHALL London Phone?
- At first, you have to turn your MARSHALL London Phone off, by holding Power Key for a few seconds.
- After your device turns off, hold Power Key + Volume Wheel until Android text show, next hold only Volume Wheel.
- In Recovery Mode, use Volume Wheel to navigate through and Power Key to select options. You should select the wipe data/factory reset option.
- Next, you have to confirm this operation by selecting Yes — delete all user data.
- In a few seconds, data wipe completes, and then select option reboot system now to exit Recovery Mode.
- Your MARSHALL London Phone will be restarted in a few minutes, good job!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.