MAXCOM MS572 Smart&Strong Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MAXCOM MS572 Smart&Strong?
- For this operation, you have to turn your MAXCOM MS572 Smart&Strong off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- Wait for your device to completely turn off, and after that proceed by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- When you see Android robot image appeared on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- The menu will appear, and you should select option “wipe data/factory reset” from it, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- Confirm this operation next, by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- In a couple of seconds, data wipe completes, and you should select option “reboot system now” after that.
- Your MAXCOM MS572 Smart&Strong will be restarted in about a minute after that and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.