MAXWEST Android 320 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MAXWEST Android 320?
- If you wish to perform this operation, you will need your MAXWEST Android 320 turned off, so hold down Power Button for a few seconds in order to do that.
- Wait till your device completely turns off, and after that you have to hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed with operation.
- From the appeared menu, you have to select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Button to select it.
- In the following step, you have to select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- Data will be completely wiped after a few seconds, and then you should select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your smartphone.
- In a few minutes after that, your MAXWEST Android 320 will be restarted, and that’s it, well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.