MAXWEST Astro 5N LTE Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MAXWEST Astro 5N LTE?
- At first switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a few seconds.
- Release all keys if the MAXWEST logo shows up.
- If the Android Robot shows up click the Power button.
- After that use Volume Down to select wipe data/factory reset and press Volume Up.
- Then you should choose Yes from the menu.
- When Recovery Mode shows up select reboot system now by using Volume Up.
- Great! Your phone will be password-free.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.