MAXWEST NITRO 55N Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MAXWEST NITRO 55N?
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when you see the MAXWEST logo.
- When the Android Robot appears press the Power key.
- In this mode choose wipe data/factory reset by using Volume Down and click Volume Up.
- Then select Yes from the menu.
- At the end choose reboot system now with Volume Up.
- Good job! All your data will be deleted during the whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.