MAXWEST Nitro 5R Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MAXWEST Nitro 5R?
- At first switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all keys if you see the MAXWEST logo.
- If the Android Robot appears click the Power key.
- Now choose wipe data/factory reset. In this mode use Volume Down to scroll down and Volume Up to accept it.
- After that select Yes-delete all user data from the menu.
- Finally choose reboot system now by using Volume Up.
- Perfect! You are performed hard reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.