MEGAFON Login 3 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MEGAFON Login 3?
- First of all, you have to turn your MEGAFON Login 3 off by holding down Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Wait till it’s completely turned off, and after that proceed by holding down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- After you see Android robot appeares on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- Form the appeared menu, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- In the following menu, you should select option “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm this operation.
- After a couple of seconds, data wipe will be done, and you should select option “reboot system now” after this.
- Your MEGAFON Login 3 will be restarted in about a minute after that and that’s it, congratulations.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.