MICROMAX Q326 Plus Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MICROMAX Q326 Plus?
- Power off the phone by Power button.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you see Android logo.
- Release the Power button and hold Volume Up button until you see recovery menu on phone screen.
- Next select option “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down button to scroll options, and to confirm press Power button.
- Now accept option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Afterwards press Power button to select option “reboot system now“.
- Great work.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.