MICROMAX Q357 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MICROMAX Q357?
- Begin with powering off the phone using the Power button and selecting power off.
- Once the phone shuts off, hold Volume Up + Power button until you do not see MICROMAX logo then release all key.
- You should now be in Recovery Menu.
- In Recovery mode, select “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume down to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Confirm your decision by seleting “Yes — delete all user data”.
- After the process is complete, select “Reboot system now”.
- Well done.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.