MICROMAX Q462 Canvas 5 Lite Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MICROMAX Q462 Canvas 5 Lite?
- Begin by powering off the MICROMAX Q462 Canvas 5 Lite.
- Then use the following combination of keys the Volume Up + Power key.
- As soon as the Android Robot pops up let go of both keys.
- Next, hold down the Power key in order to go into Recovery Mode.
- While holding Power key press Volume Up button once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option “reboot system now” using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.