MICROSOFT Surface Go 2 LTE Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MICROSOFT Surface Go 2 LTE?
- Skip this step if only you have a physical keyboard connected with your Tablet. If not from Login screen use Ease of Access icon and tap On-Screen Keyboard.
- Then tap on Power icon and start holding SHIFT button and while pushing that keys you need to choose Restart.
- Your tablet should be restarted and enable troubleshooting screen.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Connect the charger to MICROSOFT Surface Go 2 LTE.
- Here tap on Reset this PC.
- At the end choose Remove everything.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation. This process will be deleted all your personal data including musics, movies and more and more.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.