MICROSOFT Surface Go 2 Wi-Fi Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MICROSOFT Surface Go 2 Wi-Fi?
- When you have a physical keyboard connected with your Tablet you should go to the next step. Otherwise from Login screen use Ease of Access icon and tap On-Screen Keyboard.
- After that tap on the Power icon and SHIFT button and while pushing that keys tap or press Restart.
- Your tablet will restart and enable troubleshooting screen.
- From that menu you need to choose Troubleshoot.
- Connect the charger with MICROSOFT Surface Go 2 Wi-Fi.
- Then tap on Reset this PC.
- Finally select Remove everything.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation. This process will be deleted all your personal data including musics, movies and more and more.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.