MICROWEAR L6 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MICROWEAR L6?
- At the start, turn on your MICROWEAR L6. You can do it by pressing and holding the Power button.
- After that, swipe left on the screen until you see More.
- Now tap on the screen to enter.
- Then swipe left until you find Reset and tap on it to enter.
- To finish, tap on Yes to confirm and start the resetting process.
- Great work!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.