MIJUE M900 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MIJUE M900?
- If you wish to perform Hard Reset operation, you should turn it off by holding down Power Key for a couple of seconds.
- Wait till your device turns off completely, and then proceed by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- After you see Android robot appeared on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- The menu will appear, and you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- Confirm this operation next, by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data” next.
- After a couple of seconds, data wipe completes, and you should select option “reboot system now” after that.
- Your MIJUE M900 will be restarted in a couple of seconds after that and that’s it, congratulations.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.