MINT TDT550 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MINT TDT550?
- To perform the Hard Reset operation, first of all, press the Power button for a while and then select the Power off option.
- Next, press and hold the Power button together with the Volume Down button. Once the logo appears on your screen, release the Power button and keep pressing the Volume button.
- At this point, when the Android image appears on the screen, press the Power button together with the Volume Up button slightly just to skip it.
- Next, using the Volume buttons to navigate and the Power button to choose, go to the Wipe data/factory reset option.
- At this point, click on the Yes — delete all user data option.
- In order to restart your device, select the Reboot system now option and wait until your phone is restarted.
- Good job! Now you know the proper way to perform the Hard Reset operation on your MINT TDT550.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.