MLAIS MX59 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MLAIS MX59?
- If you wish to perform Hard Reset operation on your MLAIS MX59, you should turn it off by holding down Power Key for a couple of seconds.
- Wait till your device is comoletely turned off, and after that proceed by holding down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- The menu will appear, and you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, use Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Next you should confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- After a couple of seconds, data will be wiped, and you should select option “reboot system now” after this.
- Your MLAIS MX59 will be restarted in about a minute after this and that’s it, well done.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.