MOBICEL Venus Go Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MOBICEL Venus Go?
- Firstly, push the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off your smartphone.
- Then press and hold down Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Let go of the Power key when the MOBICEL logo appears.
- When Recovery Mode pops up release Volume Up.
- Now go to Wipe data/factory reset option. Use Volume keys to scroll and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select Yes with the same buttons.
- At the end, choose Reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.