MOTOROLA Moto E6S Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MOTOROLA Moto E6S?
- Start by pressing the Power key for a few seconds and from the menu choose Restart.
- When the restarting information shows up hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Fastboot Mode shows up.
- Now select Recovery Mode. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- When the Android Robot picture appears press Volume Up and Power button.
- Then choose wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select yes and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally choose reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Success! Your phone will be password-free.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.