MOTOROLA Moto G 5G Plus Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MOTOROLA Moto G 5G Plus?
- Firstly, push the Power button for a couple of seconds and select Restart.
- When the phone starts restarting hold down Volume Down + Power key for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons if Fastboot Mode appears.
- In this mode choose Recovery Mode by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- If the Android Robot image shows up click Volume Up + Power button.
- Now select wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Choose yes from the menu and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally select reboot system now with the Power key.
- Well done! All your data will be removed during the whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.