MOTOROLA Moto G Fast Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MOTOROLA Moto G Fast?
- At first hold down the Power key for a few seconds and choose Restart.
- If the screen goes dark start pressing Volume Down + Power key for a short while.
- Let go of all keys when you see information about Fastboot Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to select Recovery Mode and confirm with the Power key.
- When the Android Robot picture pops up press Volume Up + Power key.
- In this mode choose wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Select yes by using same keys as before.
- At the end choose reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.