MOTOROLA Moto G9 Play Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MOTOROLA Moto G9 Play?
- Firstly, push the Power button for a couple of seconds and select Restart.
- In the second step hold down Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when you see Fastboot Mode.
- Then choose Recovery Mode by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- If the Android Robot image shows up click Volume Up and Power key.
- Now use Volume buttons to select wipe data/factory reset and cofirm with the Power key.
- After that choose yes and confirm with the Power button.
- Finally select reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a couple of seconds.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.