MOTOROLA Moto G9 Power Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MOTOROLA Moto G9 Power?
- At first start by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds and select Power off.
- Then hold down Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of all buttons if Fastboot Mode appears.
- Now choose Recovery. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- If the Android Robot image pops up click Volume Up + Power key.
- Now use Volume buttons to select Wipe data/factory reset and press the Power key.
- In this mode choose Factory data reset by using the same keys as before.
- Finally select Reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Great! Your device will be password-free.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.