MSI Primo 73L Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MSI Primo 73L?
- First of all, you have to turn your MSI Primo 73L off, so hold down Power Button for a couple of seconds to do that.
- After it turns off, you should hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- The menu will appear, use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Key.
- Confirm this operation next, by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Data will be wiped in a couple of seconds after that, and you should select option “reboot system now” after that.
- After a couple of minutes, your MSI Primo 73L will be restarted, and that’s it, well done.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.