MULTILASER M73G QUAD CORE Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MULTILASER M73G QUAD CORE?
- If you decided to perform this operation, you should firstly turn your MULTILASER M73G QUAD CORE off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- Wait till your device turns off completely, and after that proceed by holding down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- After Android robot appears on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- In the appeared menu, use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Button.
- Next you should select option “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm this operation.
- In a few seconds after that data wipe will be done, and you should select option “reboot system now” after this.
- Your MULTILASER M73G QUAD CORE will be restarted in a couple of minutes after that and that’s it, well done.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.