MYPHONE PILIPINAS A888g Duo Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MYPHONE PILIPINAS A888g Duo?
- If you wish to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your MYPHONE PILIPINAS A888g Duo off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and after that you have to hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode, using Volume Keys, you should navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Button.
- Confirm this operation next, by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Data will be wiped after a few seconds, and then you have to select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your smartphone.
- Your MYPHONE PILIPINAS A888g Duo will be restarted within a few minutes after that, and that’s it, congratulations!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.