MYPHONE PILIPINAS Agua Iceberg Slim Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MYPHONE PILIPINAS Agua Iceberg Slim?
- For the first thing, you have to turn your MYPHONE PILIPINAS Agua Iceberg Slim off, so hold down Power Button for a few seconds to do that.
- After your device turns off, you have to hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- When you’re in Recovery Mode, you have to select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the following step, you have to select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm whole operation.
- Data will be wiped after a few seconds, and then you have to select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your smartphone.
- After a few minutes, your MYPHONE PILIPINAS Agua Iceberg Slim will be restarted, and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.