MYPHONE PILIPINAS myA6 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MYPHONE PILIPINAS myA6?
- Hold down the Power key and from the pop up window choose the Power off.
- Next, push and keep at the same time Power + Volume Up keys.
- Release when the Recovery mode appear. Here, you can choose by the Volume rocker and enter by the Power key.
- Now, go to the “wipe data/factory reset“ position and start operation by the “Yes” key.
- After a while, restart the phone by the “reboot system now” position.
- Great, your device will start with clear data!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.