MYPHONE PILIPINAS Rio Grande Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MYPHONE PILIPINAS Rio Grande?
- Push the Power key and from the pop up list tap on the Power off → OK.
- When the device completely light off, start pushing Volume Up and Power keys together.
- From the appearing Boot mode press the Volume Up key for continue.
- When the Android robot pop up, push in the same time Power + Volume Down keys.
- Here is Recovery mode. Use the Volume rocker for moving and the Power key for selecting.
- Choose the “wipe data/factory reset” and confirm operation by the “yes — delete all user data”.
- In the end, select “reboot system now“.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.