MYPHONE PILIPINAS Rio Junior Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MYPHONE PILIPINAS Rio Junior?
- At first, push and hold the Power key. From pop up menu tap on the “Power off” and confirm by the “OK”.
- Then, go press and keep at the same time Power + Volume Up keys.
- When the Boot mode appear, select the Recovery mode by the Volume Up button.
- In the appearing mode use the Volume rocker for navigating and the Power key for selecting.
- Now, go to the “wipe data/factory reset“. Start operation with “yes — delete all user data” at the next window.
- After a while of wiping, choose the “reboot system now” position. It helps you restart your phone in the Normal mode.
- Very well!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.