MYPHONE PILIPINAS Uno Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset MYPHONE PILIPINAS Uno?
- Push and keep the Power key. From the pop up menu tap on the “Power off” and confirm with “OK”.
- When the device completely light off let’s hold down Power + Volume Up buttons.
- After a while you will enter the Boot mode. Here use the Volume Up for moving and the Volume Down for select.
- Go to the Recovery mode. When the Volume rocker you can use for navigating and the Power key for choosing.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” and start operation by the “yes — delete all user data”.
- When wiping will end, restart your device by the “reboot system now“.
- Very good, now your MYPHONE PILIPINAS Uno will start with clear data!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.