NAVROAD Nexo Mobi Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset NAVROAD Nexo Mobi?
- To perform Hard Reset operation, your NAVROAD Nexo Mobi should be turned off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- Once your device is completely off, you have to proceed to the Recovery Mode by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- In Recovery Mode, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“.
- Next you have to select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- After a few seconds, data will be wiped, and you should select option “reboot system now” after that.
- Your NAVROAD Nexo Mobi will be restarted as usual and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.