NEC TS708 LaVie Tab S LTE Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset NEC TS708 LaVie Tab S LTE?
- For the first thing, you have to turn your NEC TS708 LaVie Tab S LTE off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds in order to turn it off.
- After your device completely turns off, you have to hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed with operation.
- When you see Android robot appeared on screen, you have to hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- In the appeared menu, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Button to select, you have to select option “wipe data/factory reset“.
- In the following step, you have to select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- Data will be wiped after a few seconds, and then you should select option “reboot system now” to restart your smartphone.
- Your NEC TS708 LaVie Tab S LTE will be restarted in a few seconds after that, and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.