NEKEN NX Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset NEKEN NX?
- For the first thing, you have to shut your NEKEN NX down, so hold down Power Button for a couple of seconds in order to do that.
- When your device is completely turned off, you have to hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- After you enter Recovery Mode, you have to use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Key.
- Next you have to confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Data wipe completes after a couple of seconds, and then you have to select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your smartphone.
- Your NEKEN NX will be restarted within a few minutes after that, and that’s it, well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.