NGM Dynamic Spirit Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset NGM Dynamic Spirit?
- If you decided to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your NGM Dynamic Spirit off, by holding down Power Key for a few seconds.
- After your device completely turns off, you have to hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds in order to enter Recovery Mode.
- Once Android robot icon appears on screen, you have to hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- When you’re in Recovery Mode, you have to select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the following step, you have to select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- Within a few seconds after that, data will be completely wiped, and then you have to select option “reboot system now” to restart your device.
- Your NGM Dynamic Spirit will be restarted in a couple of minutes after that, and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.