NGM Dynamic Stylo Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset NGM Dynamic Stylo?
- To perform Hard Reset operation, your NGM Dynamic Stylo must be turned off, so hold down Power Button for a few seconds to make it this way.
- Once your smartphone is completely off, you have to hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds in order to enter Recovery Mode.
- When you see Android robot appeared on screen, you have to hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- After you enter Recovery Mode, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“.
- Confirm this operation next, by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- In a few seconds after that, data will be completely wiped, and then you have to select option “reboot system now” to restart your device.
- Your NGM Dynamic Stylo will be restarted within a few minutes after that, and that’s it, well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.