NGM Forward Next Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset NGM Forward Next?
- In order to perform this operation, you will need your NGM Forward Next turned off, so hold down Power Button for a few seconds in order to make it so.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and after that you have to hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to enter Recovery Mode.
- After you enter Recovery Mode, you should use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Button.
- Next you should confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Data will be wiped after a few seconds, and then you have to select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your smartphone.
- Within a few minutes after that, your NGM Forward Next will be restarted, and that’s it, congratulations!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.