NGM Forward Zero Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset NGM Forward Zero?
- If you wish to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your NGM Forward Zero off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- After your device turns off completely, you have to proceed to the Recovery Mode by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- When you see Android robot appeared on screen, you have to hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- After you enter Recovery Mode, you have to use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Key.
- In the following step, you have to select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- Data will be wiped in a couple of seconds after that, and then you have to select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your device.
- Your NGM Forward Zero will be restarted in a few minutes after that, and that’s it, well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.