NO.1 X5 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset NO.1 X5?
- In order to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your NO.1 X5 off, firstly, so hold down Power Button for a few seconds to do that.
- After your device completely turns off, you should proceed by holding down combination of keys Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- In the appeared menu, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Button to select it.
- Next you have to confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Data will be wiped in a couple of seconds after that, and then you have to restart your smartphone by selecting option “reboot system now“.
- Within a few minutes after that, your NO.1 X5 will be restarted, and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.