NOKIA 1.3 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset NOKIA 1.3?
- Start with holding Power button for a couple of seconds in oderd to turn off your NOKIA 1.3.
- Make sure that your phone is connected to the charger via USB Type-C cable.
- Now hold Power button and Volume up button for a while.
- After a while Recovery mode menu should pop up. Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to select.
- From that menu choose wipe data/factory reset.
- Now select Yes to confirm operation.
- Lastly select Reboot system now to exit recovery mode.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.